TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price and Features
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has launched its single-channel ABS variant in India. The company has launched this bike to compete with the recently launched Honda Hornet 2.0. Actually, the Delhi Ex-showroom price of the RTR 200 4V dual-channel ABS variant is 1,28,550. But recently Honda two-wheelers launched their Honda Hornet 2.0 for Rs 1,26,921, making it more affordable than the TVS bikes. In view of this, the company has launched its Apache RTR 200 4V single-channel ABS variant, which is priced at Delhi Ex-showroom 1,23,550. That is, the company has tried again to woo customers who bought Honda Hornet 2.0.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Performance: The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has a 198 cc single-cylinder, SI, 4-stroke, oil-cooled BS6 engine. Its engine generates a maximum power of 21 PS at 8500 rpm and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7000 RPM. Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Speed: The Apache RTR 200 4V offers a top speed of 127 KMPH. This motorcycle can achieve 0-60 KMPH in just 3.9 seconds.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Braking Features: The RTR 200 4V has a 270 mm disc brake at the front. At the same time, a 240 mm disc brake has been given in its rear. This motorcycle is also available in dual-channel ABS.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Suspension: Talking about the suspension of RTR 200 4V, the telescopic suspension is given in its front. At the same time, the mono-shock unit has been given in its rear.
- TVS RTR 200 4V Dimensions: The RTR 200 4V has a length of 2050 millimeters, a width of 790 millimeters, and a height of 1050 millimeters. Its wheelbase is around 1353 millimeters and ground clearance is 180 millimeters. Its seat height is 800 millimeters.
- TVS RTR 200 4V Fuel Tank Capacity: The RTR 200 4V has a 12-liter fuel tank. At the same time, it has a reserve tank of 2.5 liters.