Top 10 Best-Selling Subcompact SUV In India
The competition in the subcompact segment has become extremely tough. There is a list of the Top 10 Best-Selling Subcompact SUV In India. Last month, 54,850 vehicles were sold in the subcompact SUV segment, compared to 24225 units sold in the same period last year. Overall, this segment is growing at a speed of 101.47 percent every year.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Best-Selling Subcompact SUV In India
- Maruti Vitara Brezza: For many years, this car of Maruti has remained number one in this segment. Brezza sold a record 11585 units, compared to just 6866 units in the same period last year.
- Hyundai Venue: There is not much difference between the Venue and the Brezza. The venue sold 11224 units, up from 10321 units last year. Last year, it was the number one venue in the segment.
- Kia Sonnet: Whose waiting period is still going on for 7 to 20 weeks. Sonnet sold 7997 units in February 2021. The sonnet was launched in August last year.
- Tata Nexon: Nexon sold 7929 units in February, compared to 3894 units in February last year. Nexon sales have increased 104 percent.
- Renault Kiger: Renault launched Kiger only last month. In February itself, 3226 units of Kiger were delivered to dealerships.
- Mahindra XUV300: The company sold 3174 units in February. Whereas in February 2020, 3174 units were sold. Sales have increased by 31 percent.
- Ford EcoSport: The new EcoSport may be introduced soon. The new EcoSport will not have a rear spare wheel. The EcoSport sold 3171 units in February, compared to 3713 units sold in the previous year.
- Nissan Magnite: The company has received 40 thousand bookings so far. At the same time, the company has increased the price of Magnite for the second time in the same year. In February, Magnite sold 2991 units, while in January the company sold 3011 units.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser: In February 2549 units of the Cruiser was sold, while in January 2021 3075 units were sold.
- Honda WRV: The company launched its facelift in the middle of last year. In February 2021, the company sold 1004 units, while in January the company sold 1211 units.