New Bajaj Pulsar NS 125: Bajaj Auto has launched its new motorcycle Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 in India. The company’s new bike is now more powerful than before. But still, it has not been given a safety feature like ABS. It is slightly more expensive than the company’s entry-level sports bike Pulsar 125.
New Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Features
- Engine Power: The Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 offers a 125 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected DTS-i engine. The same engine is also given in the regular Pulsar 125 bike. This is a BS6 engine with new emission standards, with a 5-speed gearbox. The company claims that little changes have been made in it and now it has become a bit more powerful than before. This engine now generates a maximum power of 12 PS and a peak torque of 11 Nm.
- Special Features: According to Bajaj Auto, the new Pulsar NS125 motorcycle gets great power and performance. Along with this, there are many special features in it compared to the bikes of this segment. The two-wheeler manufacturer has made this bike especially for the youth who like riding. The new Pulsar NS 125 weighs 144 kg. Which is about 4 kg heavier than the regular Pulsar 125.
- Look and Design: If you look at the look and design of the new Pulsar NS 125 bike, there is not much difference in it. This bike is still offered with a signature Wolf-Eye design on the front side. The Pulsar NS125 has an enhanced tank on the side and uses sporty body graphics. Signature twin LED-strip taillights are provided in the rear of the bike.
- Alloy Wheels: Like the Pulsar 125 bike, the Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 has 17-inch alloy wheels. And it gets a 240 mm front disc and a 130 mm rear drum brake with CBS (CBS). The ground clearance of this bike is 179 mm.
- Color: The new Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 bike has been introduced in four color options – Fiery Orange, Burnt Red, Beech Blue, and Pewter Gray.
New Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
New Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 bike ex-showroom price at Rs 93,690.