MERCEDES-BENZ TO LAUNCH FIRST FULLY ELECTRIC CAR EQC ON 8 OCTOBER 2020
MERCEDES-BENZ EQC LAUNCH ELECTRIC CAR
Mercedes-Benz India is going to launch a new electric car in the Indian market. The company will its new car under the name Mercedes-Benz EQC launch in India on October 8, 2020. This will be the company’s first fully electric car. The premium carmaker will enter the Mercedes-Benz electric segment with the launch of EQC.
- SPEED: Speaking of speed, the new electric car from Mercedes Benz can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour in just 5.1 seconds.
- TOP SPEED: In Mercedes-Benz’s new electric car, customers will get a top speed of 180 kilometers per hour.
- RANGE: According to reports, the Mercedes Benz EQC will run non-stop for up to 350 kilometers on a full charge.
- CHARGING: The Mercedes-Benz EQC will take 10 hours on a full charge under medium charging. At the same time, this electric car will be fully charged in just 90 minutes under fast charging.
- MERCEDES-BENZ EQC BATTERY & POWER: This car will be provided with a lithium-ion battery of 80kWH. Its motor will generate a peak torque of 760 NM.
MERCEDES BENZ EQC PRICE IN INDIA
Mercedes-Benz EQC can price an electric car between Rs 1.2 crore and Rs 1.5 crore.