Japan’s automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation is about to launch the third generation of its superbike 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Bike soon. Suzuki will sell its new bike in the worldwide market. According to the report, the new Suzuki Hayabusa may be launched in India soon. 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Bike has been listed on Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited’s Indian website. The new 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa, the company introduced a few days ago, has seen many major changes.
- 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Design: The third-generation model gets a sharp-looking exterior design with dual-tone body colors. The front has a built-in position light along with a turn signal and an all-LED headlight. These lights are placed on the outer edges of the front air intake, as seen in the previous model.
- New Engine: The new 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa bike has an updated engine. It gets a 1,340 cc, inline 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that now complies with Euro 5 emission standards. This engine is equipped with a ride-by-wire electronic throttle system. Along with this, it also gets an updated intake and exhaust system. According to the company, take advantage of this new setup and it will be available to increase power and torque output in the mid-range.
- The Fastest Hayabusa Ever: This engine generates power of 187.7 bhp at 9,700 rpm and peak torque of 150Nm at 7,000 RPM. Compared to the previous model, the new bike will get 8 bhp less power. But Suzuki says the new model is the “fastest Hayabusa” with strong torque delivery. This engine has a 6-speed gearbox as before. The total weight of the motorcycle (curb weight) is 264 kg. The company claims that the new 2021 Hayabusa gives a mileage of 18.06 km / l. Which is 3.44 km / l less than the previous model.
- New Instrument Console: The company has also updated the twin analog clock of the instrument console of the bike. Now a small TFT panel has been given in the middle of the analog dial. Despite the update, the instrument console still looks like a fairly old-school bike. Other updates to the new 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa include a multi-engine power mode, a quick shifter, and a new electronic suspension. It may also include a Comprehensive Electronics Suite, which includes an Inert Measurement Unit (IMU) that will power the cornering ABS and traction control system.
- New Features: The bike is equipped with the company’s new Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) with SDMS-α. This gives the bike features such as 5 riding mode, power mode selector, engine brake control, traction control, bi-directional quick shift system, and anti-lift control system. It also provides features like Active Speed Limiter. The advantage is that the bike rider can set the speed limit of the bike.
- First Generation Model Launched in 1998: The first generation model of the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa bike was launched in the year 1998. The company sold this model until 2007. After this, in the year 2008, the company introduced its second-generation model, which is still on sale. Now the company is going to launch the third generation of its superbike. Bike lovers have long awaited its next generation and the company has high expectations from its new model.
2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Price
This bike came into the limelight in India last time when John Abraham was shown driving this superbike in the Bollywood film Dhoom in the year 2004. The latest Bharat Stage VI (BS 6) criteria came into force from April 2020. The Suzuki Hayabusa bike was discontinued in India at that time. Suzuki India was also successful in selling the remaining units of this motorcycle long before the new emission standard came into force. All units of the old model of this bike were sold by March 2020. The previous generation Hayabusa has priced at Rs 13.7 lakh. The new model 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Bike ex-showroom price around 17,00,000 rupees.