In the month of March this year, sales of two-wheelers have registered a significant increase compared to March 2020. People have preferred private vehicles for movement during the epidemic. Due to this, sales of two-wheelers have increased. Along with this, sales of two-wheelers have also increased due to discount offers by two-wheeler manufacturers. If you look at the top 5 two-wheeler sales figures last month, then it shows that in March 2021, compared to March 2020, every model has registered positive growth in sales.
Which Are The Top 5 Two-Wheelers Best Selling in March 2021
- Hero Splendour: In March 2021, Hero Splendor ranked first in the list of top 5 Best-selling two-wheelers. It managed to maintain the top position in this list with sales of 2,80,090 units last month. Sales of Hero Splendor increased by 94.86 percent in March 2021 as compared to March 2020 sales. The company had sold 1,43,736 units of Splendor in the month of March last year.
- Honda Activa: Honda Activa is second on the list of top-selling two-wheelers in March 2021, behind Hero Splendor. The company sold 1,99,208 units of the Activa scooter last month. Which is 73.59 percent higher than the 1,14,757 units sold in March 2020.
- Hero HF Deluxe: Hero MotoCorp’s popular commuter bike HF Deluxe stood at number 3 on the list of best-selling two-wheelers in March. In March this year, the company sold 1,44,505 units of this motorcycle. Which is 25.69% higher than the 1,14,969 units sold in March last year.
- Honda CB Shine: The Honda CB Shine has performed exceedingly well. In March 2021, the company sold 1,17,943 units of the Honda CB Shine. While in March 2020, this bike was sold for 86,633 units. Honda CB Shine’s sales have increased by 36.14 percent in March this year as compared to March last year.
- Bajaj Pulsar: In March 2021, Bajaj Pulsar came at number five in the list of top-selling two-wheelers. The company sold 51,454 units of Pulsar in March last year. While 85,999 units of Bajaj Pulsar have been sold in March this year. Bajaj Pulsar sales registered a growth of 67.14 percent in March this year as compared to March last year.
The best-selling two-wheelers include Bajaj Platina, TVS Jupiter, Suzuki Access, TVS XL, and TVS Apache.