Renault Kiger Price At 500000, Compete With Brezza and Venue In Look
Renault Kiger Price, Features, Look, and Engine
Given the growing demand for compact SUVs in India, French carmaker Renault is set to launch the cheapest SUV in this segment. The company may launch the compact SUV Kiger in India next year.
The compact SUV is known for its luxurious looks, as far as the Renault Kiger is concerned, the company has paid special attention to its look. As it is, the number of cars of Renault in India, the look of all is the best.
Kiger has been seen many times during testing these days. Currently, the cheapest compact SUV in India is the Nissan Magnite, which is expected to be a tough competition between Renault’s Kiger Nissan Magnite.
- Look: The Renault KIGER has a sporty and modern look. Renault also offers LED DRLs, in addition, to split LED headlamps between the Kiger. Apart from this, Kiger will come with a new dashboard. According to the reports, a sunroof is available in it, which will give it a different look.
- Features: This compact SUV will get an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. An automatic climate controller will be available, a digital instrument console with a push-button start. Compact SUVs are now becoming the first choice of people due to the excellent driving experience with low maintenance.
- Engine: It can have a 1.0 liter natural aspirated and turbo petrol engine. Natural aspirated will generate 72ps of power and 96 Nm of torque, while the turbo engine will be capable of generating 100ps of power and 160nm of torque.
- Price: It is estimated that Renault Kiger Price at Rs.500000 to 950000 rupees. Because Nissan Magnite is currently the cheapest SUV in this segment, its initial price is Rs 499000 and the top variant is priced at Rs 935000, not only this, the price of Nissan Magnite is going to increase from January 1.
- Compete: Renault Kiger SUV in India can be launched in the early months of the new year. Seeing the price and look of this car, it is being said that it will be competing directly against the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Kia Sonnet, and Nissan Magnite.