Realme Narzo 20’s First Sale Today With 6,000mAh Battery: Price and Specifications
The first sale of Realme Narzo 20 in India is from 12 noon today. The specialty of this phone is also the battery given in it because it is 6,000mAh.
Realme has recently launched Realme Narzo 20 in India. Today Realme Narzo 20 is the first cell of the smartphone. This smartphone has a 6,000mAh battery and is available with two color options.
Realme Narzo 20 Price
The initial price of Realme Narzo 20 is Rs 10,499. This price is for 64GB storage variants. 128GB of storage is provided in the top model. Its price is Rs 11,499.
The sale of Narzo 20 will start at 12 noon. You can buy it from Flipkart and Reality’s website. According to the company, it will also be available at select retail stores in some cities.
Realme Narzo 20 specifications
- Display: Narzo 20 has a 6.5-inch HD Plus display with an aspect ratio of 20: 9.
- Processor: This phone has a MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- RAM: Narzo 20 has 4GB RAM and it runs on Android 10 based Realme UI.
- Camera: Triple rear camera setup has been given for photography in Narzo 20. The primary lens is 48 megapixels, the second is 8 megapixels, while the third camera is a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- Front Camera: Narzo 20 has an 8-megapixel selfie camera for selfies.
- Battery: The Narzo 20 has a 6,000mAh battery
- Charger: supports 18W fast charging.
- Color: The rear fingerprint scanner has been given in Narzo 20. It will be available in Fun Blue and Silver color variants.
- USB Type C
- Headphone Jack