Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro
Chinese company Oppo has launched two flagship smartphones Oppo Find X2 Pro and Oppo Find X2 in India. The new phone has a 120Hz ultra vision display and comes with a punch hole design. Both work on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, which is the most powerful chipset ever. It has 5G support. The series’s Oppo Find X2 Pro has a periscope lens, which supports 10x hybrid zoom. The phone also has 60x digital zoom support. Along with two new models, the company has also launched Oppo Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition with Lamborghini branding.
Oppo Find X2 and Oppo Find X2 Pro Price
- Let us know that Oppo Find X2 Series debuted in Europe in March, where its initial price is EUR 999 i.e. Rs. 85,600.
- The company has not yet disclosed the price of Oppo Find X2 Pro or Oppo Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition in India.
- Neither of the two phones has given any explanation about the sale date.
- The phone comes with Automobili Lamborghini Edition microfiber leather case, wireless earphones, SuperVOOC 2.0 car charger, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 adapter, and 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 cable.
Oppo Find X2 Pro Price in India
OPPO Find X2 Pro smartphone price in India is likely to be Rs 74,890.
The Oppo Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition comes with a Lamborghini-branded 3D-ridged back finish with four layer carbon fiber texture on top.
Oppo Find X2 Price in India
The Indian price of 12GB + 256GB model of Oppo Find X2 is Rs 64990. It will be sold in Black (Ceramic) and Ocean (Glass) color variants.
Oppo Find X2 Pro Specification
- The Oppo Find X2 Pro phone supporting Dual Nano SIM works on Android 10 based on ColorOS 7.1 and has a 6.7-inch QHD + (1440×3168 pixels) ultra vision display, which comes with a refreshed rate of up to 120Hz, 240Hz touch sampling rate is.
- The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 650 GPU and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- For photography, the Oppo Find X2 Pro has a triple rear camera setup, with a 48-megapixel main Sony IMX689 sensor. Also included is a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f / 2.2 lens, which offers a 120-degree field-of-view (FoV) and a 13-megapixel sensor with f / 3.0 telephoto lens of the periscope shape.
- For selfies, the Oppo Find X2 Pro features a 32-megapixel camera sensor with f / 2.4 lens.
- The phone has 512GB of storage with UFS 3.0, which is not expandable. For connectivity, it includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port.
- The phone includes accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, magnetometer, color temperature sensor and proximity sensor. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Oppo Find X2 Pro has a 4260mAh battery pack, which supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge fast charging technology.
- Apart from this, the dimension of Ceramic Edition of X2 Pro is 165.2×74.4×8.8 MM and weighs 207 grams, while its Vegan Leather Edition has dimensions of 165.2×74.4×9.5 MM and weighs 200 grams.
Oppo Find X2 Specification
- Features like Find X2 Pro are available in Oppo Find X2. The phone has dual nano SIM support and it works on Android 10 based on ColorOS 7.1.
- It has a 6.7-inch QHD + (1440×3168 pixels) ultra vision display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
- The phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU and 12GB RAM added. The phone has 256 GB of storage which cannot be increased.
- The difference between the Oppo Find X2 Pro and Find X2 is that its triple rear camera setup comes with a 48-megapixel primary Sony IMX586 sensor and f / 1.7 lens. Along with this is the 12-megapixel secondary Sony IMX58 sensor and the 13-megapixel third sensor. For selfie, it has a 32 megapixel front camera sensor.
- For connectivity, it includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS / A-GPA, NFC and USB Type-C port.
- This includes accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, magnetometer, color temperature sensor and proximity sensor.
- Apart from this, the phone has a 4200mAh battery which supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge.
- The dimensions of the phone are 164.9×74.5×8.0 mm. The ceramic edition weighs 196 grams while the glass option weighs 187 grams.