New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz: Which Hatchback Car Is Best For You?
We are telling you the best comparison of the New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz. The recently launched Hyundai i20 is the first car in this segment to be launched with five transmission options. At the same time, Tata Altroz has got a 5-star safety rating. Altroz cell is constantly growing. In October, Tata sold 6730 units of Altroz. Let us know whether there will be a competition between the new i20 and Tata Altroz and which car is the best in terms of features.
New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Price
- New Hyundai i20 Price: The price of the New Hyundai i20 petrol engine is 6.8 to 9.7 lakhs, the price of the petrol turbo engine is 8.8 to 11.18 lakhs, diesel models are priced from 8.2 to 10.6 lakhs.
- Tata Altroz Price: The price of the petrol model of Tata Altroz is 5.44 to 7.89 lakh, the price of the diesel model is 6.99 to 9.09 lakh.
New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Features
- Hyundai i20 Features: The sports variant of the Hyundai i20 gets an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a 10.25-inch unit in the Asta and Asta (O) trims. Apart from this, BlueLink connectivity suite with 50 connected features, cruise control, OxyBoost air purifier with air quality indicator, automatic headlamps, height-adjustable driver seat, automatic AC, rear AC vents, fully digital instrument panel, push-button start/stop, Features steering mounted controls, blue ambient lighting, Bose sound system, wireless charging pad, puddle lamps, auto-folding outside rearview mirror, air purifier, tire pressure monitoring system, an electric sunroof.
- Tata Altroz Features: The Tata Altroz gets a 7-inch touchscreen system, which sports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. At the same time, the company launched the XM + variant with a 7-inch touchscreen system at a price of Rs 6.6 lakh. Also, the Tata Altroz features a 7-inch TFT color MID with media and navigation mirroring system, push-button start/stop, automatic air conditioning system, electric tailgate release, rain-sensing wipers, Harmon sound system, handheld wearable Features.
New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Safety System
- Hyundai i20: The new Hyundai i20 gets dual front airbags, EBD with ABS, speed alert system, reverse parking sensors standard. At the same time, the top-end variant gets 6-airbags, EBD with ABS, electronic stability control with vehicle stability management, hill start assist, rear parking camera.
- Tata Altroz: The most important thing is that Altroz is the only vehicle in the premium hatchback segment that has got 5-stars in the Global NCAP Safety Rating. It gets features like dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, corner stability control, reverse parking sensors, driver and driver seat belt reminder.
- New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Powerful Engine: The company has not yet given a turbo petrol engine in Tata Altroz, while the i20 comes with a powerful turbo engine. At the same time, the automatic transmission is not available in Altroz. The Hyundai i20 gets a naturally aspirated petrol engine, which comes with an intelligent variable transmission (IVT). However, this engine is less powerful than the Altroz.
- New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Diesel Engine: The i20 gets a 1.5-liter diesel engine, which comes with a 6-speed manual transmission. This engine gives 99 Bhp of power and 240 Nm of torque. At the same time, Tata Altroz gets a 5-speed manual transmission with a 1.5-liter diesel engine, this engine gives 89 Bhp of power and 200 Nm of torque. If seen, the diesel engine of i20 is more powerful than Tata Altroz. The i20 gets a 6-speed manual transmission.
- New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Fuel Efficiency: The i20’s 1.0-liter turbo petrol engine gives a mileage of 20.25 KMPL. The i20’s 1.2-liter manual petrol engine gives a mileage of 20.35 KMPL. The i20’s 1.2-liter petrol iVT engine gives a mileage of 19.65 km / l. The i20 diesel gives a mileage of 25.2 KMPL. At the same time, Altroz petrol gives a mileage of 19.05 km per liter. The Altroz diesel car gives a mileage of 25.11 km per liter.
- New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz Space: The length of the new Hyundai i20 is 5 mm longer than the Tata Altroz. While the width of i20 is 20 mm more. But Altroz bets in terms of height. The wheelbase is more than the i20. The boot space Ultrose offers 345 liters of space.