Apple iPhone SE 2020 Start Selling In India From May 20, The Discount Of Rs 3,600
Apple’s new and cheapest iPhone SE 2020 is going on sale from Flipkart on May 20, which will be delivered in the Green and Orange zones. The Apple iPhone SE 2020 is being sold exclusively from Flipkart, although the phone can also be purchased from Apple’s store.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 Price and Offers in India
The initial price of the Apple iPhone SE 2020 phone in India is Rs 42,500 i.e. at this price 64 GB storage variant will be available, while 128 GB variant is priced at 47,800 and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 58,300. Additionally, customers will also get an instant discount of Rs 3,600 through HDFC Bank Cards and EasyEMI. After the discount, the phone will be priced at Rs 38,900.
iPhone SE 2020 Specification
- It has a single rear camera setup which is 12 megapixels and its aperture is F / 1.8.
- This phone is water and dustproof. For this, the new Apple iPhone has a rating of IP 67.
- Apple has given a 4.7-inch Retina HD display in this new iPhone SE 2 with support for HDR10 playback and Dolby Vision.
- Touch ID has been given in it.
- The Apple iPhone SE 2 will be available in Black, White and Red color variants. The company has said that a strong battery has been given in the Apple SE 2 2020.
- Features like HDR and portrait will be available with the camera.
- You can also do 4K videography with the camera. For the selfie, it has a 7 megapixel front camera.
- The Apple SE 2 2020 has an A13 bionic processor.
- The body of the phone is made of glass and aerospace grade aluminum. The phone also has support for wireless charging.
- The phone has support for dual SIM, one of which will be SIM e-SIM. This phone will be available in 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage variants.
- It is claimed that the battery of iPhone SE 2 will be charged up to 50 percent in 30 minutes, although for this a separate 18 watt charger will have to be purchased, which is also offered by the company.